Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mesa Verde

So it's been a really long time since I posted anything to my blog. I'm in Hawaii right now waiting to go to a Luau and thought now would be a good time to post some updates to my life. I'll start with my trip to Mesa Verde. Prue, Spencer, Roger, and I cruised down to meet Ry-Ry who was cruising up from good ol' Lubbock, TX. This was my first experience in Colorado outside of the Denver airport and I'll have to admit that it was pretty sweet, cold, but sweet! We didn't make it to the KOA outside of Lubbock until about 2:00 am and it was freezing! Prucilla and I slept in the car hoping it would be warmer in there, but it wasn't. Our first stop was Mesa Verde National park. The place is full of some pretty amazing Indian ruins. Here are some pics.


Prucilla the musician, who knew? Eating the food of the land...Navajo tacos.

After the excursion to Mesa Verde, we had our own episode of Miami Ink. Here are our sweet tats.




Ry Ry, Kelly, and T-Rav took off to check out Telluride and we cruised down to check out Four Corners. Thanks for another awesome spring trip Ry!



When we got to Four Corners, it was closed, but we somehow managed to make it in anyways.




By the time we were done using our fence jumping skills, we decided that it was time to get back to Utah. We drove into Moab and decided that we needed to hike to Delicate Arch, in the dark. Spencer took some amazing pictures with his SLR camera, but I don't have them yet. So here are some from my dinky little one.

No comments: